Updates and holiday cards!
Hello friends! I have a few things to update you on:
- I will be visiting Indianapolis the last week of January and shooting an amazing wedding while I'm there. I will be accepting limited portrait sessioins while I am there (to take place in your home--it's not as scary as it sounds, I promise :) ) or possibly outside depending on the weather. Please e-mail me to book a time or get rates.
- Due to the popularity of last weekend's boudoir marathon shoot I am considering doing one more before Christmas. It would most likely take place on a Sunday in early Dec and only prints would be available before Christmas (but albums available for Valentine's Day). If you are interested please write me asap and if I have a few girls interested I will set it up. The shoots so far have been so fun (and you can do one as a gift to yourself, it doesn't just have to be for someone else!)
- We still have lots and lots of summer wedding blogs coming, as well as other shoots. Stay tuned. :)
- If you are a client from 2007/2008 and would like to order a set of holiday cards using one of your shots that we have done for you, please contact us. The cards are a folded 5x7 card with space to write and are personalized for your family. Envelopes are included. We have some amazing designs to choose from so please get in touch!
- Finally, look who joined our family this week... we have 3 already but could not resist this tiny baby stray. He is way too cute!